Musings for a Thursday morning, or questions I wrestle with.
- How does one change the culture of the church?
- How do we become more outward focused instead of inward focused?
- How do we develop a passion for the lost?
- How do we develop a willingness to do whatever it takes rather than settle for the easy option?
- How do we develop an abundance mentality instead of a scarcity mentality?
- How do we help people become generous with their time, talents, and treasures?
- How do we help get people looking forward and let go of the past?
- How do we stop people from standing on the brake and resisting progress?
- How do we encourage people to take greater risks rather than strive for comfort and status quo?
- How do we encourage people to pursue Christ and stop dabbling with sin?
- How do we help people stop making excuses for sin, compromise, mediocrity, etc?
- How do we get people out of the pew and into ministry?
- How do we help people objectively evaluate our ministries rather than fixate on the forms?
- How does one bring about revival in a church?
Much to pray about.