It is now less than four weeks before I leave for Russia. While I don’t have a completely clean bill of health quite yet, both my primary care physician and my surgeon said that there is nothing preventing me from traveling. The blood clot(s) in my calf are still present. My primary care physician is changing my medication and sending me to a specialist. He did say, however, that it shouldn’t be an issue for me while traveling.
I continue with PT (physical therapy) twice a week and I do 45-60 minutes of exercises & stretching 2-3 times a day to rebuild the strength in my leg. I am now using a cane to walk. Several times a week I either go into the church’s gym and walk 2-3 laps or go to a local mall and walk the length of it.
A study of the book of Revelation appears to be very popular as the classes are starting to fill up. 23 students are registered for the first week in Anapa. They will come from Anapa, Pyatigorsk (9 hours to the south), and Crimea (a long bus, ferry, and bus ride). I haven’t heard yet on the class in Elista, but I anticipate it will be packed as well.
- The trip is fully funded!
- The travel arrangements are all made.
- I received my visa.
- My leg/hip is getting stronger!
- Greater insight and understanding of the book of Revelation.
- Complete recovery and full health and strength in my leg/hip.
- Be able to walk without the cane by end of March.
- Blood clot(s) in calf completely gone.
- Be able to travel without limitations.
- Safety and protection for those who will attend the classes.
Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I’m in your debt.