The Heart of Worship
What does it mean to worship God with all your heart? Is worship limited to one hour on Sunday morning? Is worship limited to the 20-30 minutes of music and singing that occurs prior to the sermon in a typical “worship” service? Is it possible to worship God on Monday or Thursday? Can we worship God at work, on the soccer field, in the classroom, or some place other than church? How can we worship God with our calendar, our checkbook, our gifts and abilities? What is worship all about?
Do these questions interest and intrigue you? Want to find out more? Then consider listening to the messages in this series. Let’s get back to the heart of worship.
To listen to the sermons in this series, click on the link for the audio file. To save the sermon to your computer, right click on the link and then follow the prompts to “save target as” (Internet Explorer) or “save link as” (Firefox). May God help you get back to the heart of worship.
- “Worship God With Your Heart” – 2 Samuel 6:1-23 (June 1, 2014) – Sermon notes
- “Worship God With Your Talents” – Matthew 25:14-30 (June 8, 2014) – Sermon notes
- “Worship God with your Time” – topical (June 15, 2014) – Sermon notes
- “Worship God with your Treasure” – 2 Corinthians 9:6-15 (June 22, 2014) – Sermon notes
- “Worship God with your Life” (June 29, 2014) – the message was preached by Chris Ames, First Central Baptist Church’s intern
- “Pour Your Heart Into Worship” – Mark 14:1-11 (July 6, 2014) – Sermon notes